Have a look at this quick video which will show you how to connect to a client using Xero.
For a step by step guide, follow the instructions below:
- Login to Common Ledger, click +Create Connection, then select the Xero icon
- Click the Connect button
- A window will appear for you to enter your existing Xero login information. Fill in your details and click Login
- Select the organisation that you would like to connect, then click Allow Application
- Select your ledger type and the financial year you would like to get the data from, then click Apply
- The data will now sync into Common Ledger and you will be taken to the Common Ledger Dashboard