To connect an MYOB AccountRight v2014-2016 file:
- Launch the Common Ledger desktop connector
- Click +Add
- Select MYOB v2014-2016, and you will be led to your MYOB library
- Select the file you wish to connect
- Enter your Common Ledger login and password and click Sign in, then Allow application
The file will begin to sync and you’re ready to go! If the file is not located in the MYOB library, you can add it by:
- Starting AccountRight and clicking Open a company file. The Library Browser window will then appear.
- Clicking a library option on the left, then clicking Add a company file to this library.
- Navigating to the library folder or subfolder where you want to save the file. The file will be copied to the library and folder that you select.
Protected client files may require you to enter your MYOB username and password. If you are prompted with a password field for a file which is not password protected, press enter with the password field blank.