If you intend on connecting any desktop-based MYOB files to Common Ledger, you will need to use our MYOB desktop connector.
To begin, you will need to download the Common Ledger MYOB desktop connector, which you can find here (please note the desktop connector is the same for all desktop versions of MYOB). You can also find it on our website by:
- Logging into your Common Ledger account
- Clicking + Create Connection
- Selecting the MYOB version you would like to connect files from (please note, the MYOB desktop connector is the same regardless of the file you want to connect)
- Clicking Download
Once downloaded, click Install and a wizard will take you through the setup process. Once complete, click Launch.
- The connector can only be installed on Windows operating systems.
- For MYOB AccountRight versions 2014 - 2016, if this software is hosted on a server, the connector must also be installed the server. For all other versions, this is not necessary.
- When you quit the connector window it will continue running in the system tray and will continue to check for and sync data every 60 minutes.